Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THE LOW DOWN: Z GALLERIE...

I'm going to let you in on a secret - I have champagne taste and beer pockets! (Not really a secret for those who know me.)  I'll let you in on another secret - I don't like to pay a lot but I still want quality. (Yet again, stating the obvious.) Since I've done a lot of legwork already, I'd like to share a few places where I shop for affordable quality pieces.  I'm introducing a new feature to my blog - THE LOW DOWN. I'll let you in on chic but affordable decor from some of my treasured sources - brick & mortar and online.  First up:

 I love Z Gallerie because it offers a collection of fashion forward and exclusive home furnishings, art and accessories at an affordable price.  The stores are ever-changing with a combination of stylish, traditional and contemporary designs.



Z Gallerie focuses on products that encompass the best ideas from around the world. With 56 locations across the US and online, Z Gallerie inspires both professional interior designers and amateur design enthusiasts. It’s the perfect store to pop in for a unique gift, to find accent pieces or to create an entire room.



I was devastated when the NYC store closed a few years ago.  Now the closest one to me is in Tyson's Corner in McLean, Virginia!  But there's always online.

Happy shopping...

Peace and Blessings,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment